Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes I Like Church Music

As an organ lover and someone who enjoys singing, I do love Church Music, You know hymns and carols. It is veryeasy to shut your eyes and imagine singing the hymn as you play(And yes, I often play with my eyes shut. I will cover that in the near future).

The organ wuth its wealth of Flutes or Tibias, is the one instrument that can add much variance to the melodies. Use of Reverb, Chorus/ Chorale/ Lesle Speaker/Tremelo, with fast or slow speeds can bring life to the music as you play. Sustain, and a really deep Bass Pedal sound fills it out nicely.

I am attaching yours truly playing my favourite Hymn. I hope you like it.

I would also like to thank, those people who have given me a 5 Star rating for one of my Utube pieces..

Bye for now

Robin

PS. If you want to request a piece played, I may be able to help you.

No comments: